Waite Phillips-Barnsdall Filling Station Museum

26 E Lee Ave

About this location

The Sapulpa Historical Society has preserved and enhanced the historic filling station directly across the street from their main museum. The station was built by Waite Phillips back in 1923 but was sold to local businessman Theodore Barnsdall and operated until 1946. It and was added onto and used for a variety of different businesses over the years until the historical society got ahold of it in the early 2010's and renovated it back to it's original look. Waite Phillips, brother to Frank Phillips, is the one actually responsible for building the Philtower in downtown Tulsa, among many other Tulsa area landmarks.


26 E Lee Ave, Sapulpa, OK 74066
(918) 224-4871
sapulpahistoricalsociety.com

Share This Listing