Washington School

510 E Lee Ave

About this location

Washington Elementary was built in 1930 and was in use as a school until 2012 when it became an administrative building for the district. Some distinctive 1930's architecture remains with the sandstone skirt around the building and the brick massing around the main entrance.


510 E Lee Ave, Sapulpa, OK 74066

Share This Listing